Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Trend Alert: Embellished T-Shirts!

Trend Alert, fashionistas! The next big thing for the Fall is... Embellished T-shirts! Trust me when I say, if you haven't already seen them popping up everywhere, you will really soon! I recently purchased a few embellished t-shirts so I can prance into Fall sporting this fabulous trend.
One of my favorites is by Ellen Tracey- this burnt orange color is spot-on with the trendy colors for Fall. The lovely and delicate beaded golden detailing really makes this shirt stand out. I can't wait to pair it with a chunky sweater, skinny jeans, and over-the-knee boots this Fall.


Another shirt I adore is by J Crew. This green color, like burnt orange, is spot-on with the color trends for Fall. The beaded detailing is so nicely done, it would like great on its own or underneath a sweater.


Lastly, who couldn't love this t-shirt from J Crew?! It is one of my favorite shirts of all time: It encompasses so many trend at once- animals and embellishments! How could you resist this fabulous sparkling zebra?! J Crew is a fabulous place to go for more stylish embellished t-shirts You can also find this trend at lots of department stores, so be on the look-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...