Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Favorite Cleanser: Fresh

Long story short, I have been having some issues with my eyes lately, basically I scratched my cornea and have to wear glasses now instead of contacts. With this situation, comes having to be really careful about what I am putting in or near my eyes, as they are super sensitive. I knew I needed to switch from my normal Ponds cold cream eye makeup remover to a more natural cleanser. This led me to finding this amazing new product: Fresh's Soy Face Cleanser.
Soy Face Cleanser, Fresh's most popular cleanser for all skin types, is an extra gentle, fragrance-free, multi-tasking gel formula that instantly whisks away every day impurities, removes makeup, and is safe to use on the eye area. Plus, it's soap free and will never leave behind a film or residue.
Soybean extract is a valuable protein that protects the skin and improves texture and resiliency- Soybeans provide amino acids that are essential in helping the skin to retain moisture maintain elasticity and preserve a smooth appearance. They contain a high concentration of isoflavonoids, a type of polyphenol that exhibits antioxidant properties. Soybean germ extract is derived from the soybean; after the hulls and oil are collected, the remaining flakes, which represent this valuable protein rich extract, are crushed into a fine powder.
I really cannot say a single negative thing about this cleanser- it is definitely something that will be a crucial part of my night-time regime from now on. It is SO easy to remove makeup with this product, no heavy rubbing required at all as it is soft and gentile, leaving skin smooth, hydrated and fresh feeling.
I purchased this cleanser at Sephora. It is available online and in stores.
There are two sizes available: 1.7 oz for $15 and 5.1 oz for $38

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...