Thursday, September 15, 2011

Missoni For Target!

I assume that the majority of fashionistas have been counting down the seconds to the day that the Missoni collaboration with Target came out! Watch the commercial below if you haven't yet- it really shows off everything that the collection has to offer. From delightful dresses to fabulous homegoods, Missoni really did a fantastic job with this collaboration. 



September 13th was the lucky day, but unfortunately the online store crashed and due to the overwhelming amount of web traffic kept going down throughout the day. Of course I had loads of stuff in my cart and then the site kicked me out and I lost it all :( Eventually I was able to get back online, but since the majority of items were completely sold out, I was only able to buy a few items. Check out what I was able to snag up below:




Missoni for Target® Fluid Knit Stripe Chemise - Brown/Multicolor; $29.99 online price






Missoni for Target® Strappy Sweater Dress - Black/White Zigzag Print; $54.99 online price




Missoni for Target® Printed Tee - Black/White Zigzag Print; $29.99 online price


I can't wait to get these fabulous Missoni items! Were you able to snag anything up before the site crashed and/or everything sold out?? Let me know in a comment on this post! 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...