Friday, September 9, 2011

Rollerball Fragrance- Burberry Brit Sheer

It's unquestionably difficult to find the perfect fragrance for yourself. In the past I have recommended the Sephora Scent Sampler and blogged all about my absolute favorite scent Vera Wang Princess (click here Fab-YOU-lous: "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future" ~...) When I went to Sephora the other day I was on a mission: to find myself a new fabulous fragrance to love!


Upon spritzing and testing the billion different fragrances I not only got a headache from the fumes but also got so confused because everything started to smell the same. I found what I thought to be an amazing scent: Burberry Brit Sheer. But how could I be so sure as I was going through a fragrance overload?!
This leads me to the option of a Rollerball version of a fragrance , which is what I ended up purchasing In Burberry Brit Sheer (and am beyond obsessed with, in case you were wondering). For perfumistas, this fragrance has notes of: Bright Yuzu, Pineapple Leaves, Litchi, Mandarin, Grapes, Pink Peony, Peach Blossom, Nashi, White Musk and Creamy Amyris Woods. Its style is seductive, hypnotic and sparkling.
A rollerball is an awesome option because it is usually around 0.3 oz so it is much larger than any sample you would receive, but you aren't committing yourself to the full size, much more expensive version of the fragrance. To give you an idea, the Burberry rollerball cost $25 and a 1.7 oz bottle costs $62. Also, the rollerball is an awesome size to take with you traveling or to just throw in your purse.
A little more on my fabulous Burberry Rollerball fragrance: the packaging is so adorable! Upon opening the box, the fragrance comes in a beautiful silky little bag. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, I adore this fragrance and the rollerball version of it!


1 comment:

  1. Your article was good. Thanks for the great site and information keep it up. Agent Provocateur

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...