Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Officially Boot Shopping Season!

With the weather starting to occasionally chill up, boots are starting to inch their way back into every fashionista's wardrobe. Most of us are probably excited by now to get into some different styles of clothing for the Fall (atleast I know I am), so I was excited to get out and so some boot shopping for the season!
These beautiful Frye boots caught my eye in Neiman Marcus, and I had to have them! The official name of these boots are the Cindy Slouch and the color name is sand
Their soft, absolutely stunning tan leather is like no other pair of boots in my collection. I especially love the distressed detailing on these boots, making them seem like an old, easy-going classic in anyone's wardrobe.
Perfect for the Fall to Winter transition time, these boots will add so much to any ensemble, I have already paired them with an adorable flowy chiffon dress and they looked fabulous! I can't wait to wear them even more!
Check out department stores and online retailers for more Frye boots, they have an amazing selection of different boot styles and colors. Have you started buying boots for the Fall? What boot trends do you love?


Cindy Slouch Fry Boot Retail Price: $300

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...