Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ferocious Feathers!


Last night was so much fun- Me and an amazing friend of mind attended the Neiman Marcus'Fashion Night Out' event. The night was filled of runway models, tasty treats, and amazing fashion! They even had a caricature artist there- Even though the drawing doesn't look like us very much, it was still fun and super funny!
I did of course HAVE to pick up a fun little gem for myself amidst all this fierce fashion, and here is what I got- This FEROCIOUS black feather cropped bolero jacket ! Oh my goodness, I DIE for this jacket, I absolutely can not wait to wear it- it is so fun, trendy, and fierce- OBSESSED!

I had such a fun night at the Neiman Marcus 'Fashion Night Out' event, I just had to share :) Have a great Saturday, fashionistas!

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

1 comment:

  1. oh i love your jacket!!! it is so cute and i love your lace dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...