Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Want it Wednesday!

Unless you've been living under a rock for years, you know how huge of a trend animal prints are, especially leopard print. Almost every brand out there has leopard print pieces featured in their fall collections, and my all-time favorite brand Chanel isn't any different.
Chanel has created this TO DIE FOR purse (seen above) for their fall collection.
The Chanel Strass and Tweed Leopard Classic Flap is a trendy and fun addition to the classic brand. This bag features the classic Chanel flap bag style in a tweet fabric. The leopard print pattern is created by strategic placement of individual crystals over the entirety of the purse. I adore this bag's trendy and fun, yet chic design. I wish I could have this bag, but if I were to splurge on a $4,000 Chanel purse (...again lol) I would probably prefer it in leather instead of tweed; either way though, I adore this bag and wish I could wear it!
You can purchase this purse at Chanel. Contact Chanel by calling (800)550-0005 to receive additional purchasing information and for assistance locating this bag.
Retail Price: $4,000

***The only way to 100% guarantee that your Chanel purse is authentic is to purchase it from a Chanel retail store or at a department store boutique (such as Saks, Neiman Marcus, etc). PLEASE do not participate in the counterfeit goods market!

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...