Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sparkles Delight!

We all know how much I love my sparkles and embellishments, so my adoration of this shoe will probably be of no surprise. Embellishments (like sequins and jewels) are a hot trend for the Fall season. The REPORT 'Lem' Flat is a new design for Fall that follows this trend, but definitely stands out- this flat doesn't fail to impress.
I purchased the REPORT 'Lem' Flat a few weeks ago- I bought the black version, as seen in the picture above. It is hard to ignore the assortment of embellishments on this shoe- the toe is covered in sparkling jewels, pearls of various sizes, and multi-colored beads. The leather on this shoe is very subtle and super soft, while sporting a slight shimmery shine on the material, which is such a fabulous detail. This flat comes in an arrangement of colors including: black, purple, and pewter. I know a few fashionistas that do not like the elastic backing on shoes (Tory Burch's Reva Flat has this kind of back)- I have never minded it, and actually really like it a lot. This shoe has that elastic backing as well; however, I really appreciate it because it assures that my shoe won't fall off while I am walking (which is something that often happens with flats), but it also allows for much comfort in the shoe- it won't be too big or too small. I find the fit on these shoes to be normal, so order what you would consider to be your normal shoe size.
These flats are extremely versatile- they can be styled as a day-to-day casual look or for a fancy night on the town. These shoes have it all- the sparkle, the shine, the comfort- all for a reasonable price- how can you beat them?!

Verdict= FABULOUS!!!

You can purchase the REPORT 'Lem' Flat at Nordstrom
Retail Price: $70

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...