Thursday, September 30, 2010

Louis Vuitton Jewelry

By now, I am sure that you all have realized how much I adore Louis Vuitton: I have purses, luggage, shoes, a wallet, an agenda and more from LV, all of which I have written about on this blog. The one thing I do not yet have is any pieces from their jewelry collection- this is especially surprising considering how amazing I think their pieces are! I wanted to detail a few of my stand-out favorites from their current collection, all available on www.louisvuitton.com. 

One of my favorite pieces is the Farandole Bracelet in Rose, which is a chunky bangle bracelet made of resin. Inside of the resin lays LV logos and the signature LV monogram motif created in a 3D design of colored resin and brass pieces. Retail Price: $420
A stand out ring in their current collection is definitely the Flower Power Ring. This stunning ring features a round flower that is Swarovski Crystallized. The centerpiece of this ring is a Louis Vuitton engraved rounded nail button at the center, all held together with a trendy graphic link chain- This piece is a must have! Retail Price: $255
My overall favorite piece in their collection right now is this adorable Tutti Sweety Pendant- how fabulous is this!? This pendant is inspired by childhood candies, and it will satisfy any fashionista's sweet tooth! The pendant features golden brass, colored resin, clored lacquer, and Swarovski crystal elements. Obsessed!! Retail Price: $420
***The only way to 100% guarantee that your Louis Vuitton is authentic is to purchase it from a Louis Vuitton retail store, the official Louis Vuitton online retail store www.louisvuitton.com, or at a department store boutique (such as Saks, Neiman Marcus, etc). PLEASE do not participate in the counterfeit goods market!

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...