Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryan!


I just wanted to write a quick blog post for my amazing boyfriend Ryan, who is celebrating his 23rd birthday today!! We have gone through SO much together, and I am so proud and thankful that we have made it through only stronger in the end.
I have been so blessed to have this amazing person in my life, and am even more thankful that I have been able to call him both my boyfriend and best friend for the past 2 years. We have grown so close together that I could never imagine my life without him, and I hope that I never have to.
Have an amazing birthday Ryan!! I love you so much xoxox

1 comment:

  1. awwww cute! happy birthday to him! you two look happy! I know how it feels :D with my man for over 6 years now.... and it's still love
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~~~ vividfusion.blogspot.com ~~~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...