Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Want it Wednesday!

These pumps are the most trendy and fabulously fun heel I have seen this season! The 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Baroque' Multi T-Strap Pump surpasses all of my expectations.
This pump features 3 straps of gorgeous black leather, all fastening with stunningly shiny gold buckles. The main portion of this fabulous platform pump is wrapped in supple suede. The heel height is 5" with 1 1/4" platform and the shoe is available in both Grey and Bordeaux.
The best part of this shoe for me is the FIERCE heel. Can you say diva?! The snake skin golden embellished heel makes the shoe in my opinion, and brings this platform pump to a whole new level.
This 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Baroque' Multi T-Strap Pump is 100% something that I WANT! Could you imagine how amazing these pumps would look with an edgy black dress, black tights, gold jewelry, and a gold clutch!? HEAVEN!

You can purchase the 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Baroque' Multi T-Strap Pump at Nordstrom
Retail Price: $750

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

1 comment:

  1. Love them!!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad they're so out of my league... =(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...