Thursday, September 16, 2010

Organization is KEY

If you are a raging shoe-a-holic like myself, you are most likely strapped for shoe storage space. Being organized is so important, especially when you don't have much space- like me in my college dorm room... The thought of going without all of my clothes, shoes, and accessories is terrifying, so I needed a solution to organize everything!
The optimal solution (for some of my shoes) was this amazing shoe rack! I actually purchased it at Target for around $35. I am obsessed with shoes, and this shoe rack at least helps me organize the majority of them- I am not going to lie, I still have many shoes that I couldn't fit on the rack in boxes under my bed. This shoe rack is not only practical, but it is fun because everyone that comes into my room gets to see all the shoes on the rack- It is like a showcase!
Obsessing over handbags also comes with the shoe-loving territory, so of course I needed a solution of the organization of my purses as well. That is where this amazing rack from Target, which I got for around $40, comes into play! It is so helpful to have all of my purses in one place, so that I can see all of my options and have easy access to them all.

Organization is so key, especially when you have lots of handbags and shoes, as I am sure many of us fashionistas do! How do you organize?? Let me know in a comment on this post!

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

1 comment:

  1. can you go to target with me this weekend and get this!!???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...