Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Trend Alert- Studded Boots

The motorcycle boot trend has been 'in' for quite awhile now, but it has been interpreted in a few different ways for this Fall season- I covered the Lace-up boots trend in a previous post (Click here if you didn't get a chance to read it- Fab-YOU-lous: Trend Alert: Lace up Boots) and now I want to cover another trend with boots which is huge right now: studding.
Studded boots have been gracing the feet of celebrities and doing a fierce diva stomp down runways all around the world for this Fall season- studded boots are HUGE right now.
My favorite reasonable priced studded boot of the season is the Sam Edelman 'Lockhart' Boot (seen above)- These fierce studded motorcycle boots are amazing in my opinion- The studs add the perfect amount of sparkle and toughness to complete any look. They scream trendy and edgy. These boots are available at Nordstrom for $300. 
The MOST AMAZING splurge studded boot of this season is the Christian Louboutin Egoustina Tall Mc Boot. I have died and went to heaven every time I lay my eyes on these beauties- Could it get any more amazing than this stunning boot?! The spike detail cap toe and back belt are perfection, the leather is beyond beautifully gorgeous, and of course topping it all off with Christian Louboutin's signature bold red leather sole makes this shoe my #1 choice for Fall. I am officially OBSESSEDYou can purchase these boots at Neiman Marcus for $1,495


Studded boots are a must have for Fall, so be on the lookout for a pair that is just right for your tastes :) 


Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...