Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Favorite Blush

My favorite blush ever is NARS orgasm blush. This perfect pinky-peach soft sheer pressed powder has a cult following and has won more beauty awards than anyone could ever count.

This is the most universally flattering blush I have ever come across- It truly is the perfect shade for every fashionista who chooses to layer it onto their cheeks (It can be worn alone, or layered to add more depth). Their blush provides a subtle and healthy glow, which flatters with its pinky-peach color and accents of golden shimmer.

I wear NARS orgasm blush color every single day, and truly notice its absence if I were to not. It is long-lasting, not only on your skin throughout the day, but also the amount of product you receive with your purchase (I have had the same compact for a year and it is nowhere near being empty, and keep in mind I wear it everyday).

I recommend this color to anyone and everyone who want a natural and beautiful blush to perfectly highlight their complexion. However, if the orgasm color isn't for you (even though it truly is perfect for everyone), NARS offers a plethora of other colors to choose from.

Verdict= FABULOUS!!! (5/5 stars)

You can purchase NARS blush at NARS stores, Sephora, or any fine department store (Bloomingdales, Nordstroms, etc).
Retail Price: $26

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...