Friday, June 18, 2010

Trend Alert- Wedges

Calling all fashionistas, get ready for this trend for the summer- wedge heeled sandals! I personally love wedges because they are the "practical high-heel"; perfect for days when you may be doing a bit of walking, but still would like to dress up and wear high-heels.

Wedges are also a great alternative to regular high-heels for when you will be walking on uneven pavement or cobblestones- Now your heel won't get stuck in the holes of the street, which is a problem I find myself having a lot when I wear stiletto heels.

Wedges are the perfect sandal for the summer. They offer fashionistas both practicality with the femininity and fabulousness of a high-heel. I would recommend purchasing a few pairs: at least one in a solid neutral and another pair in a fun bright color. Experiment with this trend and have fun!

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...