Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Want it Wednesday!

A Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 bag was one of my first Louie bags, so it definitely holds a special place in my heart, but I find myself not wearing it as much as I used to anymore- To be quite frank, I am sort of bored of it and opt to carry something more exciting and current. Well, this week's "Want It Wednesday" item is the solution that fixes all of those problems.

Louis Vuitton offers personalization of a select few of their products in their new Mon Monogram line; They specifically personalize all sizes of the Speedy bag, the Keepall duffel, and Pegase rolling suitcase. My "Want it" this week is the Mon Monogram Pegase 55 Business rolling suitcase. You can choose to put your initials on the suitcase with various sizes and placement of colorful stripes.
This personalization option makes designing your own bag so much fun, and you know that it is one of a kind and only yours, which I think is so fabulous! Personally, I would make mine with my initials "A.M.M" with vertical stripes in light blue and ivory- SO GORGEOUS! I absolutely love that Louis Vuitton is allowing its customers to put their own twist on some of their most classic styles. I can't wait to get one- You know it is only a matter of time ;)

You can purchase and personalize at Louis Vuitton in stores and online.
Retail Price for Mon Monogram Pegase 55 business: $3890

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...