Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Emmy Awards- My Best and Worst Dressed Stars

Award shows are one of my favorite things to watch- It is so fun to be transported to the Red Carpet for a night with the stars! Of course the best part about award shows are the amazing DRESSES! So I am here to recap some of my favorites, and some that really didn't impress me.
Of course the fierce, fabulous, and stunning Kim Kardashian is #1 on my best dressed list for the Emmy Awards. She looks like a Grecian Goddess in this white Marchesa gown with an amazing built-in necklace. She pulls it all together with Lorraine Schwartz jewels (bracelets and a diamond pinky finger ring).
Although the star of 'Glee' didn't take in any awards of her own, she did make my best dressed list! She was one of my favorites of the night- Ms. Lea Michele's stunning navy Oscar de la Renta gown. The neckline of this gown is so cute on Lea, and the ruffled mermaid hem really add that va-va-voom! Lea also paired her gown with stunning jewels by Lorraine Schwartz- I adore the necklace, it adds so much to her overall look!
Another favorite of the night was Claire Danes- She was such a vision in this stunning strapless Armani Prive gown. I am obsessed with the complete and total all-over beading on this gown. The color compliments her complexion perfectly, and the overall styling is perfection.
Kate Gosselin... why??? Needless to say, Kate made my WORST dressed list for the night. First of all, she just looks so incredibly out of place at the Emmy Awards. The gown is by Carmen Marc Valvo, and unfortunately it looks cheap, ill-fitting, and just totally boring. And the cowl-neck... let's not even talk about that. Overall, she didn't impress on the red carpet.
Lauren Graham did nothing to excite us on the Red Carpet. Her gown was by Yigal Azrouel, and unfortunately looks hideous. This does nothing for her- the huge billowing top looks horrible, the dress is clingy and unflattering for her figure, and the slit is super inappropriate. Overall, her look was a disappointment.

I hope you all enjoyed my Emmy fashion recap! What do you think- Who was your best and worst dressed?? Thanks for reading :)

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...