Monday, August 9, 2010

I Love Louboutin!

OMG- Christian Louboutin never fails to impress- These fantastic Swarovski crystal and mesh ankle boots are to die for! This shoe is from the Fall 2010 Christian Louboutin shoe collection (as was one of my previous Want It Wednesday posts, Click here: Fab-YOU-lous: Want It Wednesday). This crystal and mesh boot (seen in the picture above) is my new favorite from the collection- I swear they are just screaming 'Annie'! I adore them :)
In this collection, Christian Louboutin is getting some use out the Swarovski crystal trend by dousing many of his new styles with sparkling and shimmering crystals! The design seen above is a nude lace and Swarovski crystal hidden-platform pump- it sort of has a ballerina feminine vibe to it, which I am loving!
This shoe, another one of my favorites, featured above is a double-platform satin sandal with crisscross straps, buckle detail, and a Swarovski crystal-covered heel. Another amazing design by Louboutin!

All of these shoes are from the Fall 2010 collection, so you can only pre-order them as of now; however, I am SO looking forward to seeing them in person in stores soon- I have to try them all on!

I love Christian Louboutin shoes- his designs are all 100% FABULOUS!

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...