Thursday, August 5, 2010

Excuse Me, Do You Have the Time?

I can't stress enough the importance of wearing a watch everyday- It has become an absolute staple and a necessity in my day-to-day wardrobe! The best thing about watches is that there are so many styles and brands to choose from- from super trendy and large to classy and discreet- it would be impossible with all of the options out there to not find a watch that didn't suit your every fancy!
Whether you are a man or woman, listen to this advice- Wear a watch everyday! It is not only fashionable, but also very functional. In my future profession as a business person, wearing a watch is especially key- in a meeting you can't just whip out your cell phone to check the time (you don't want to seem rude do you?); Rather just discreetly glancing down at your wrist to check the time is key when you are at meetings or presentations and do not want to seem rude or as though you aren't paying attention by taking your cell phone out.
This love of watches all started on my 18th birthday when I got the most amazing watch of my dreams as a big present from my parents- Ever since that day I have not left my house without this watch on my wrist. I love it so much and it is so special to me- it means so much and it makes me feel super special everyday!
Just a few weeks ago though, I cheated on my favorite watch ever and bought a new one! Not because I didn't love my watch anymore (which I 1000000% still do and still wear it basically everyday), but rather because I needed a less expensive watch to take traveling with me. I also wanted something a bit less classic and sophisticated, and more youthful and trendy. This led me to purchasing this fabulous Michael Kors Twin Row Crystal Chronograph Watch. Its big face and bold crystal design is so stunning and different from my other watch, I can't help but love it!

Do you wear a watch or can you live without one? Let me know in a comment on this post? Thanks for reading!

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...