Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Want It Wednesday!

I am beyond in love with this stunning bag- This Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Alma PM is so FABULOUS! The Alma comes in three sizes: BB, PM, MM (from smallest to largest).
This bag has been seen on a countless number of celebrities and socialites, and is one of Louis Vuitton's classic/signature bags, so it will NEVER go out of style!
I adore Louis Vuitton's Vernis leather (I have an agenda in LV's stunning bright Red Vernis- the official color name is Pomme D'Amour- it is seen in the photo above). This leather has a patent/shiny finish to it and has the LV logo stamped into it. At first, I worried about wear and aging on this bag: Would it crack or scratch easily? Thankfully, this has not been the case at all- even with my agenda, which gets daily use, the leather still remains flawless!
This leather gives off a shine like no other, making this bag even more incredibly elegant and timeless. I am 100% asking for this bag in either the PM or MM size for Christmas this year- I am leaning towards the PM in Amarante (deep black cherry/plum color- seen in pictures above and below this paragraph) or splurging for the MM in Pomme D'Amour (stunning bright red, which would match my agenda)... YES I can't wait to get this bag, I LOVE THE ALMA!
You can purchase an Alma bag at Louis Vuitton (in stores and online)
Retail prices: Alma BB $1,090; Alma PM $1,480; Alma MM $2,010
***The only way to 100% guarantee that your Louis Vuitton purse is authentic is to purchase it from a Louis Vuitton retail store, the official Louis Vuitton online retail store www.louisvuitton.com, or at a department store boutique (such as Saks, Neiman Marcus, etc). PLEASE do not participate in the counterfeit goods market!

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...