Monday, August 16, 2010

Perfect for ALL Seasons

I am loving this Kische Open Front Cardigan that I picked up a few weeks ago at Nordstrom! It was sort of a random impulse buy, but I am always in the market for cardigans, shrugs, etc. This cardigan is perfectly fashionable, classic, and sophisticated, while also providing comfortable functional style!
I am SO glad that I purchased this- First, it is SUCH a reasonable price (only $39). It is made very well out of divine fabric- it is so comfortable and stretchy. It is very lightweight, but is long sleeve, making it PERFECT for all seasons! I am wearing it right now as I write this post hehe ;)
I personally purchased this piece in black (as seen above), but this cardigan is available in so many colors! Kische makes this amazing cardigan in black, heather oatmeal, spiced rose, heather grey melange, mulberry purple, and twilight blue. No matter what your style and fancy, you will definitely find a color that suits your personality! I am considering purchasing the spiced rose and mulberry purple colors myself because I love the black so much!
You can purchase the Kische Open Front Cardigan at Nordstrom
Retail Price: $39

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...