Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Want It Wednesday

Gorgeous! That is all I have to say about this stunning piece by Ranjana Khan. This show-shopper Lapis Bead Bib necklace by Ranjana Khan is my fabulous 'Want It' item for the week! While perusing through Saks, my eyes got a treat when they came upon this gorgeous piece sparkling!
A rich array of chunky lapis stone beads, clear and colored bright crystals, set in brass come together in this fun necklace. The backing of the necklace is made of pure silk, allowing a comfortable and luxurious fit for the lucky wearer of this feminine and trendy necklace. I love this piece, and wish I could add it to my collection!

This Lapis Bead Bib necklace by Ranjana Khan can be purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue.
Retail Price: $1,090.

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...