Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Want It Wednesday

Holy moley!!! These boots are the definition of fierce! When I came across these Christian Louboutin Toundra Coyote-Fur Trimmed Suede Ankle Boots I died- These are so edgy and different, and they're Louboutin which makes them extra fabulously amazing, of course!
These fabulously luxurious bootie is made of suede and covered allover in coyote fur, for a completely all-out luxe look! The heel measures in at almost 5 1/2", but these shoes have a great platform (1 1/2"), making the bootie comparable to a 4" heel= easier to maneuver in. The shoe boasts a slightly pointed toe and wide leather buckle straps that peek through the fur. And as always, this fabulous Louboutin has the classic and iconic red sole.
Although it is still summer (and I love the summer, don't get me wrong), I can't help but fantasize about doing a fierce diva stomp in these heels come Fall/Winter! I am obsessed with these shoes and wish I could have them! PS- they also come in black- LOVES IT!
You can pre-order the Christian Louboutin Toundra Coyote-Fur Trimmed Suede Ankle Boots at upscale department stores that sell Louboutin shoes (such as Saks, Neiman Marcus, etc)
Retail price: $2,095

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...