Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Want It Wednesday

After the many months of beautiful summer weather and lightweight clothing, I have to admit that I am excited for the Fall/Winter seasons so that I can switch up my wardrobe a bit- I have been perusing the endless supply of Fall/Winter coats online and found a true show-stopper and my 'Want It' item of the week- this Red Valentino Satin Twill Princess Coat.
This coat is perfection- it is so classy and chic. The design of this coat gives such a flattering fit in its timeless silhouette. It is no question that all eyes will be on you if you are wearing this coat, you truly will be the princess anywhere you go in this Red Valentino Satin Twill Princess Coat!
The stunning details in this coat are hard to ignore- from the fabric to the buttons, everything is flawless. The coat is made of black ribbed satin twill fabric and features velvet buttons and velvet finishing details. The velvet tied bow in the back adds a flirty and feminine detail to this posh coat.I adore this Red Valentino coat so much- it is stunning, and so perfect for the Fall/Winter seasons creeping up on us shortly. What do you think? Do you love it and want it too? Let me know in a comment on this post! Thanks for reading :)
You can purchase this Red Valentino Satin Twill Princess Coat at www.net-a-porter.com
Retail Price: $1,150

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...