Sunday, May 9, 2010

Marc by Marc Jacobs "Classic Q - Ukita"


Time for my first review!

I just finished my finals yesterday and was SO excited to come home and see this fabulously beautiful purse waiting for me!!! :) I have been eyeing it for quite some time now every time I walked through Nordstroms, and finally caved in to buy it. I needed a purse for NYC this summer- it needed to be large enough for a laptop and books, cross body style, durable, and have a closed/covered flap- this "Classic Q- Ukita" definitely covers all the bases. I love the color (I got black) and the hardware is gorgeous (a very shiny, light gold). It has a magnetic closure, interior zip, and cellphone pocket. The Marc Jacobs logo-print lining is adorable! The bag is cross body, but it also has the option to be an under arm bag as well (you can either remove the long cross body strap or leave it on, either way looks great); This allows a transition from day to night, makes this bag look different, and gives you an option about how to wear it. I would absolutely recommend this bag to anyone who wants to be trendy, but still needs some functionality in a bag as well.

Verdict= Love it (4/5 stars)

You can purchase the "Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q- Ukita" at Nordstroms or Saks.
Retails price: $498

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...