Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tarte- "The Eraser" Concealer



One of the biggest beauty issues I have is a serious problem with under eye bags and dark circles. I definitely attribute this to all the stress and lack of sleep that I get in college and just in my life in general. Over the years I have tried many under eye concealers, but none have worked as well as this Tarte the eraser 4-in-1 natural concealer. It not only covers up the dark circles, but also works to heal them at the same time, which I think is awesome (and it actually works, too)!

The product boasts a twist up design, which allows you to easily choose the amount desired to paint onto your skin with the soft brush. It feels light and airy when on your skin, but also completely covers up those dark circles that all women hate.

All Tarte makeup products are all-natural, and this one is no different- it has "skinvigorating ingredients" including: Safflower seed oil, Arnica flower extract, Cucumber extract, Vitamin C and Vitamin D. This product is dermatologist tested and also cruelty free, which is something that I think is really important.

Verdict= Love it (4/5 stars)

You can purchase the "Tarte The Eraser Concealer" at Sephora
Retail price: $21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...