Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Trend Alert- Bangle Bracelets

Calling all fashionistas- grab every bangle bracelet you can find because this trend is HOT!

I have always loved wearing lots of bracelets, but this season I will be layering them on more than usual. Celebrities, stylists, and fashionistas alike will be drenching their wrists with different patterns, colors, and textures of bracelets. Wearing an overly dramatic arm full of bangles will truly make any outfit become out of this world.

Anyone can pull of this trend and look chic, fabulous, and fashionable, while also expressing themselves with the endless opportunities of layering.

My personal favorite "starter kit" for bangle bracelet layering is shown in the picture above. This is the silver Cara Accessories Bangle Set from Nordstroms (Retail Price $58). I always get tons of compliments every time I wear my set, and it really does the job of adding that extra pizzaz to any outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...