Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My First Blog Post!

Hello everyone! Welcome to "Fab-YOU-lous", my brand new blog! I am so excited to be posting for the first time- writing a blog is something that I have wanted to do for quite some time now, and I am so happy that I finally am doing it. Now to introduce myself- My name is Annie. I was born and raised in Boston, MA. and I am a college student at a highly esteemed, very serious business school in Boston. However, my true love remains in fashion and being artistic and expressive, which is sometimes difficult to do at such a business oriented institution. I engage in theater arts in school and try to spend as much time as possible being artistic. The posts on this blog will be about fashion, trends, style, art, beauty, and what is in/out for both women and men. I also plan on giving reviews on my favorite products as well as new accessories, clothes, products, and miscellaneous other things. My main goal is to inspire you to look good, feel good, and be confident through fashion! Never forget that YOU are Fab-YOU-lous!! xox

1 comment:

  1. You are FABULOUS Gurllllllllll keep it up can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...