Saturday, May 15, 2010

Plan and organize your life in style!



I am one busy person. To be honest, I do my best when there is never a dull moment and I always something going on. Choosing to live this crazy busy life leads to the fact that I would DIE without my planner telling me every meeting I have, assignment I need to complete, rehearsal to go to, and of course all of my social gatherings.

Personally, I have had quite a few agendas and planners in my life but none as gorgeously beautiful as my current one- a Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Agenda in red. The Vernis red is a patent and the color is so vibrant and shiny it always stands out. This purchase was certainly a splurge, but with the yearly refillable calendar pages available I felt that it was a good investment that I can appreciate for the many years to come.

It is so important to be neat and organized in life, and investing in a nice agenda will definitely inspire you to do so. Being punctual and organized is nothing but fabulous!

Verdict= FABULOUS!!! (5/5 stars)

You can purchase the Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Agenda at Louis Vuitton (in stores and online)
Retail price for agenda: $350
Retail price for calendar refill pages: $50-$78

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...