Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hair Accessories 101: Headbands

My favorite hair accessory ever is the headband. I have been wearing headbands since I can remember because I have always had lots and lots of hair. Headbands are a fun, youthful, and stylish, yet functional accessory that can spruce up any outfit.

The best part about headbands are the variety offered- this accessory can fit any personality because there are so many colors and styles to choose from. Headbands look great with hair up or down, so experiment and find a style that works best for you. They can really add that extra sumthin-sumthinn to your hair and outfit!

Personally, I almost always buy my headbands and hair accessories at Nordstroms. Here are some fun and beautiful styles that they have right now that I recommend:

The Tasha Grosgrain Ribbon Flower Headband for $42 (available in gray, black, champagne, and ivory) Pictured above.
Cara Accessories 'Vintage Rocks' Headband for $38 (available in pink, lilac, gray, and nude) Pictured on model above.

For fashionistas on a budget, I would recommend checking Forever21 for headbands and hair accessories. They are super cheap and great for trendy designs. Here are some that I recommend:
Dual Faceted Bead Headband for $5.80; Pictured above.

Lace Flower Headband for $6.80; Pictured above.

A headband is an accessory that never goes out of style, and is suitable for glamour girls of every age group. Headbands add fun and function to any ensemble, and are an essential for every fashionista.

Experiment with a headband in your ensemble today, and share your favorites on a comment on this post! Thanks for reading!

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...