Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Want It Wednesday


I am shocked that I haven't written this post yet because this bag is my most wanted/ longest wanted item EVER. This week's 'Want It' item is none other than the timeless Hermès Birkin! *swoon*

Hermès is it for me: the most fabulous luxury brand out there no question! I absolutely adore everything Hermès creates- the craftsmanship of this leather brand is impeccable and unbeatable. A Hermès Birkin starts at around $10,000 for a standard purse. However, Birkin bags can sell for over $100,000- these bags use rare leathers (such as crocodile) and some even have been adorned with diamonds!

Literally everyone that is anyone has one (or many) of these bags. Some celebrity Hermès Birkin lovers are: Victoria Beckham (owner of one of the largest and most expensive Hermès collections in the world), Oprah, Nicole Richie, Kim Kardashian, Katie Holmes, every woman on The Real Housewives of NYC, and the list will go on forever... This bag is the epitome of sophistication, luxury and class.

I cannot wait until the day that I walk into Hermès myself and purchase my dream bag- a 35cm Blue Jean Togo Leather Hermès Birkin with Palladium hardware :) Until then, I will continue putting pennies into my Hermès Birkin fund and saving up for my dream bag, which I WILL own before I am 30 years old (goal for myself I made like 4 years ago)! Until then... I will continue dreaming of the smell of Hermès leather every night :)

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...