Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Benefit Creaseless Shadow

This, my fellow fashionistas, is my favorite eyeshadow ever- Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner is perfection!
This crease-proof and smudge-proof revolutionary formula will do nothing but impress you. It is wonderfully light and smooth, and allows for flawless blending, which is my favorite part about the product. I love using this cream shadow when I need a buildable and layerable color, whether I want a sheer or dramatic look it always looks gorgeous. It can also be used as a liner for the outer rims of your eyes, which I love playing around with (especially since it doesn't ever crease!)
I personally own the Birthday Suit shade (brushed chrome/shimmery nude) and the Skinny Jeans shade (pretty pewter). These two colors can be worn together or worn separately to create a flawlessly unique look. The Birthday Suit color works gorgeously layered with browns. Skinny Jeans is my go-to color to pair with blacks and grays to create a smokey eye.
Benefit offers this Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in 9 colors at Sephora, so every fashionista can surely find their perfect shade! I would recommend this product to every glamour girl out there who wants their makeup to look beautiful and fabulous all day long.

Verdict= FABULOUS! (5/5 stars)

You can purchase the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner at Sephora (in stores and online).
Retail Price: $19 per color pot

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

2 comments:

  1. Do you need to use a primer with this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! I personally do (mostly because i layer with other shadows on top of this Benefit one), but it is not necessary if you are just going to be wearing this shadow- it's truly creaseless.
    Thanks so much for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...