Monday, July 5, 2010

Reebok Easy Tones

I'm definitely not a sporty type of girl at all, nor am I really a work out fanatic, so sneakers aren't usually my shoe of choice; however, I heard so many good things about Reebok's Easy Tone sneakers that I finally had to give in and buy a pair of my own.
This comfortable shoe with innovative technology has been promoted and endorsed all throughout Hollywood with celebrities, such as the Kardashians and Kendra Wilkinson, swearing by these shoes.
I wear sneakers when I go out with my Mom walking, go to the gym, or run with my boyfriend, so I figured that they certainly wouldn't go to waste- the real question was: Will they actually work? Reebok Easy Tones are supposed to help tone your leg muscles with every step you take. The specially designed sole of this sneaker has a sort of ball balance pod on it, which creates instability as you walk. This promotes toning your calves, glutes, and hamstrings as you walk, making your work out more effective.
I have only had mine for a few weeks, so I obviously haven't noticed any huge changes in the toning of my legs (yet), but I do enjoy walking on them- It feels like you are "walking on air"! Even if no real changes occur with these shoes, I still like them very much. I got the black color, which goes great with everything, and they are very comfortable to wear. Reebok also offers many other colors (a blue and white version shown below), and a version of the Easy Tones created specifically for runners.
Overall, I like my Reebok Easy Tone sneakers very much, plan on continuing to wear them, and hope to see results!

Verdict= Love them! (4/5 stars, but potential to be 5/5 if I see some results!)

You can purchase Reebok Easy Tone sneakers at Reebok or at department stores (I purchased mine at Nordstroms)
Retail Price: around $100

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...