Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Touch of Edge and a Splash of Sparkle


I am beyond obsessed with one of my most recent purchases- this flawless Sam Edelman 'Una' Peep Toe Bootie! This amazing shoe comes in both black and taupe suede- I personally purchased the black because I am always sporting darker hues, but it was such a hard choice- This shoe is such a show-stopper!

Although, this high heeled peep toe bootie may look difficult to walk in, it surprisingly SO is not! Although it measures in at almost 5 inches tall, the heel is chunky and there is a platform, all making it much easier to maneuver in. Additionally, the bottom of the bootie has a rubber soled grip to it- like an actual boot would- making this heel SUPER easy to walk in, especially, I would imagine, in slippery conditions.

The design of this bootie is fantastically fabulous- My favorite detail is the metallic trim highlights on the inside of the heel, around the peep toe, and under the platform. It is hard to ignore the delightfully brilliant beadwork along the side of this bootie- stunning is an understatement.

Overall, it is obvious that this bootie is amazing- I have never seen anything like this before and I would 100% recommend this heel to any fashionista, like myself, who adores glamour with a touch of sparkle and edge!

Verdict= FABULOUS!!! (5/5 stars)

You can purchase the Sam Edelman 'Una' Peep Toe Bootie at Nordstrom
Retail Price: $200

Stay Fabulous xoxo
~Miss Glamour Giirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...